Saturday, March 10, 2007

My friend Elsa Pereira is back in town!!!!

Dr. Elsa Pereira is back! This is to welcome her and let her know how happy we are because she's back. Welcome my dear friend! Lots of projects are waiting for you. In Elsa's honor I want to share this wonderfull song with you all..and remember keep shining, keep smiling!!


Dionne and Friends, a one-off collaboration among Dionne Warwick featuring Gladys Knight, Elton John and Stevie Wonder , won Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, as well as Song of the Year for its writers, Bacharach and Bayer Sager.

Here you have the lyrics..... so let's sing together!!!!

That’s What Friends Are For

Performed by Elton John, Dionne Warwick, Gladys Knight and Steve Wonder


And I never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

**
Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

And then for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my hearts
And then if you can remember

** Repeat three times

Well, my dear friend Elsita..... Keep smiling, keep shining......Knowing you can always count on me, for sure!

Do you have a comment about the song? Please, share it with us!

1 comment:

Elsa said...

I think the song is great, but Doris is wonderful. I am ready to work in any project that help us grow as profesionals and as a person. And i think everyboy need to keep smiling and shinning.

A big hug

Webinar Internacional de la Universidad Yacambú

 La Universidad Yacambú , institución de educación superior ubicada en la ciudad de Barquisimeto - Venezuela con más de 27 años de experi...